miercuri, 18 iulie 2012

STORY 2


Last year I was with my friend, Sarah at the seaside in Mamaia, for a week.
one day we went together to the beach. We had put our towels on the gold, soft sand and wanted to enter in the crystal, blue water. The wind was blowing hard and there were big waves.
At first I was a little scared of the power of the waves which were coming to the shore but my friend pulled we by the hand saying it would be fun.
We entered in the water. We had adventured ourselves in the sea and we were jumping over the strong waves. Together we were swimming along them and did't realized that we were far from the shore.
Suddenly we saw a fish tail and we were very afraid. The lifeguard also whistled to warn us that we had passed the buoy. We listened to the lifeguard ad swam back as fast as we could.
Finally we returned to the shore weel and healthy after such an adventure.
I guess I will think twice before I take such a decision.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu