miercuri, 18 iulie 2012

STORY 1


When I open the book a weird feeling put hold on me. People were wearing old fashion clothes and the atmosphere was like hundred years ago.
I woke in the middle of carrying an amazing wedding. The ceremony was outside in a wonderful place. There were chairs on both sides of a long red carpet. At the end of the carpet there were newlyweds. The bride was dressed in a white, log dress, with a bunch of colorful flowers in her hands and a beautiful hat with a feather. The groom was wearing a black tails, a light colored shirt with collar, a bow tie and a fantastic topper. They were so marvelous like fairy tales characters. All of the people were wearing vintage clothes.
On the street were galloping horse-drawn carriages and antique, convertibles cars. Everything had an old air.
Suddenly I opened my eyes and I was back in my bed with that book in my hand.
Traveling back in time was the most amazing experience.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu