sâmbătă, 10 martie 2012

Why I would like to visit London?

I wish very much to visit London,since I was little because I saw some wonderful pictures at TV.
London is a cultural town, rich in numerous tourist attractions such as: museums, theatres, parks,cathedrals. If I ever get in London I want very mush to visit the famous clock Big Ben, British Airways London Eye, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace. I would also make a visit at the big building House of Parliament, the beautiful Sf.Paul’s Cathedral, National Galerry or building of figures of wax Madame Tussauds.I also like to relax in one of the capital’s beautiful parks and gardens such as Hyde Park or Sf.Jame’s Park.
I would like to do a city tour with one of the double-deck discouvert busses to have a peripheral view of this wonderful city.
There are a lots of restaurants in London where I can taste international flavours.I can have a good time shopping at famous department store such as Harrods, and buy a lot of clothes.
At the end of the day I want to drink in a teahouse the famous tea five o'clock.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu