marți, 6 martie 2012

INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW



I: Where do you live?
MOTHER: I live in Bucharest, the capital of Romania.

I:Do you like living here?What is it like?
MOTHER: Yes I like living in Bucharest because there are a lot of old buildings,monasteries and churches,very beautiful parks and I like it very much because I was born here and I have many friends.

I:What kind of facilities are available?
MOTHER:Bucharest offers many jobs, education for children and entertainment places.

I:Does your city/town have sports facilities,places to eat,cultural centres?
MOTHER:Yes,of course there are many tennis courts ,gyms,football pitches.There are many restaurans where you can eat various, delicious food for example “At mom’s”and if you if you want to eat a dessert there are many confectioner’s.

I: How about nightlife?
MOTHER:Well,there are a lot of club or discos where you can go and have a great time.

I:Do you like you neighbolurhood?What is it like?
MOTHER:Yes,I like my neighbours because they are very friendly and they always help me,but sometimes they are a bit noisy.

I:Does it have parks and a lot of green spaces?
MOTHER:Not enough green space, but we have fantastic parks like Cismigiu or Herastrau Park.

I:What would you change about your neighbourhood if you could?How do you think it can be improved?
MOTHER: Our neighbours should be quieter. We all must do our best to keep our neighbourhood nice and clean, too.

I:Thanks for this interview!Bye.
Mother:Goodbye!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu