duminică, 9 octombrie 2011

POEM

The WHERE I'M FROM Template


I am from amazingly green parks , from meat rolls, polenta  and  mashed potatoes.

 I am from  cosy rooms full of love catchy stories and beautiful songs at the weekends.

 I am from the breathtaking sunrise, grandma’s smile, father’s caress, and roller-blading goings.

 I am from long walks in the park love and gentleness , from  Mariana and  Maria and  Razvan.

I am from someone who has hope fulness and confidence about the future ,from kind and sympathetic.

 From Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs  and grandfather’s words: Never give up!

 I'm from  Bucharest, from nosy, crowded streets, from pumpkin pie and freshly baked pizza.

 From birds’ and cricket’s chirps , the pink teddy bear, and never be late and never shout at anybody.

 I am from the rainy day of my first exam and how relieved I felt after I had passed it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu