sâmbătă, 1 octombrie 2011

MY DIARY

                                                                                                              23 July 2011
                       Dear diary,
    
            Here I am in Greece.We arrived at 9 a.m. after a twelve-hour-drive.My father is thrilled that he can finaly stretch his legs.My mother and I are excited about everything. We have never seen houses so white and a sea so blue. The weather is fantastic;the sun is shining brighty and the scenery is magnificent.
           Right now, I and my mom are on the beach eating delicious ice-cream and enjoying the beautiful day.
           Dad is snorkelling in the sea and mom is reading a fashion magazine.
           Some moments ago I made friends with Sarah from America. I found out many interesting things about U.S.A. and I told her about my country and culture.
            She was very impressed by Bran Castle and she said she could hardly wait to visit it one day.
             That's all for now! Write to you soon.
           
           ANDREEA MIRUNA

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu