miercuri, 9 ianuarie 2013


  MY WINTER HOLIDAY!

         Hey guys! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I decided to tell you how I spent my holidays.
        I started my vacation with a visit to the mall to buy a lots of Christmas decorations.At Christmas Eve I've decorated the wonderful tree and my house with: Santa Clauses, snowflakes, snowmen, reindeer and colorful  ribbons. On 25th of December my and my family went to my godparents house.They greeted us with a"royal" meal rich in traditional dishes. Santa Claus was generous as in all years and gave me everything I wanted: more clothes, sweets, headphones, a perfume and a "sweet  brown bear" hat. Everyone felt very happy and relaxed.
         The exciting moment of my vacation was the New Year's Eve. I celebrated the arrival of the new year going in revolution Square with some of my friend. We danced and had fun. When the clock struck twelve everybody shouted "Happy New Year". Then my and my friends drunk a glass of champagne watching a magnificent fireworks. Then we went back home and continued fun.
  I hope 2013 will be lucky year and everything I wanted to realized my.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu